Badgerswood and Forest Surgery is not able to provide you with a letter that shows your COVID-19 vaccination status.
From 17 May 2021, people in England who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can demonstrate their vaccination status for international travel. A full course is currently two doses of any approved vaccine. Vaccine status will be available from:
the NHS App which you can download from app stores
the NHS website
It may take more than a week for your identity to be checked and verified so you can use these services.
If you cannot access these online services, and you have had 2 vaccines, you can request a paper letter from the NHS by calling 119.
Only call 119 if you had your second dose more than 5 working days ago. It may take 7 working days for the letter to arrive.
When you're planning your travel, check the latest information on demonstrating your COVID-19 status when travelling abroad on the gov.uk website. Make sure there is time to get proof of your vaccination status before you leave.
Welcome to Badgerswood & Forest Surgery
The practice operates out of two sites, the Forest Surgery in Bordon and the Badgerswood Surgery in Headley and also provides medical care for the surrounding villages.
Although patients receive the majority of their care from one site, patients may occasionally be asked to visit the other site for emergency appointments or specialized care.
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
As a result of the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, the Badgerswood, Forest and Pinehill surgeries are making significant changes to the way we work.
• All appointments will now be by telephone.
• Access to all practice sites has been restricted.
• All routine blood tests, NHS checks and non-urgent work have been suspended.
• Your surgery stays the same. Your usual doctor does not change
• The Chase and Headley Pharmacies will continue to operate as normal. Please observe the 2m distance when waiting to enter the pharmacy.
• Royal Surrey midwifery has been relocated from the Forest to the Badgerswood Surgery.
• Baby immunisations will continue to be done but we have combined the first vaccination appointment with the usual 6 week baby and mother check to minimise surgery attendances. We will also contact you ahead of your appointment to complete some of the consultation over the phone.
• If you suspect you are suffering from COVID-19, you should visit NHS 111 Online (111.nhs.uk) in the first instance, or telephone NHS 111 if you do not have access to the internet.
We are all very grateful for your understanding during this difficult time.
There are parking bays for disabled drivers. The buildings are on one level and wheelchairs can enter all consulting rooms.
The patients’ lavatory is equipped for wheelchair use.
(Site updated 01/06/2021)